Beverlywood

Beverlywood was developed in 1940 by Walter H. Leimert, who also developed Leimert Park. The neighborhood consists of 1,354 single family homes, and was one of the first neighborhoods in the Los Angeles area to have binding CC&Rs. These regulations, which are administered by the Beverlywood Homes Association, strictly limit housing size, style, color, and design along with additional restrictions on landscaping, and are enforced by a review committee. Additionally, all residents are required to pay the fees to the Beverlywood Home Association.

The borders of the Beverlywood Homes Association are as follows: Monte Mar Drive to the north, Hillcrest Country Club and Anchor Avenue to the west, Beverlywood Street to the south, and Robertson Boulevard to the east. These borders are marked by entrance monuments and signs.  Beverlywood is flanked on the north by Pico-Robertson; on the east by Crestview, La Cienega Heights, and Reynier Village; on the south by Castle Heights; and on the west by Cheviot Hills.